About Teaching and Education Conference 2022
The 5th International Conference on Research in Teaching and Education is coming to Nice, France. On the 17th-19th of June, 2022, academics, researchers, scholars, and representatives of non-profit and research organizations, will come together to discuss the latest trends and developments in the field of Teaching and Education. RTECONF is a elearning platform. It’s a chance to engage with your fellow peers in thought-provoking discussions on the future of education. It’s a chance to contribute and to share your knowledge with your peers. It’s a networking platform. It’s a social gathering. It’s a festival of knowledge.
From the role digital technologies play in education, to lifelong learning, to multicultural teaching approaches, RTECONF will address a range of subjects that shape and define the field. Are you conducting research that you’d like to share with your peers and have published in prestigious indexed journals? We invite you to submit your abstract!
RTECONF 2022 is built on the success of the first edition, where we welcomed attendees from such countries as South Africa, New Zealand, Greece, Canada, Peru, the United Kingdom, and many others. Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback from the audience, we knew that we’ve created a must-attend event for those working in the fields of teaching and education.
See you in Nice!
The most important dates to remember RTECONF
Paper Submission Deadline
27 May 2022
Early Bird Registration Deadline
20 December 2021
Early Registration Deadline
14 March 2022
Late Registration Deadline
07 June 2022
17-19 June 2022
Teaching conferences 2022, Participation Opportunities
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
The organizing committee will offer all education and teaching conference participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Nice’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Nice famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, art scenes, and excellent cuisines.
We look forward to seeing you all on June 17 _ 19 in lively Nice.
Paper Publication Opportunity
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The teaching conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.