teaching conference 2020
The 2nd International Conference on Research in Teaching and Education is coming to Budapest, Hungary. On the 6th-8th of March, 2020, academics, researchers, scholars, and representatives of non-profit and research organizations, will come together to discuss the latest trends and developments in the field of Teaching and Education. RTECONF is a learning platform. It’s a chance to engage with your fellow peers in thought-provoking discussions on the future of education. It’s a chance to contribute and to share your knowledge with your peers. It’s a networking platform. It’s a social gathering. It’s a festival of knowledge.
From the role digital technologies play in education, to lifelong learning, to multicultural teaching approaches, RTECONF will address a range of subjects that shape and define the field. Are you conducting research that you’d like to share with your peers and have published in prestigious indexed journals? We invite you to submit your abstract!
teaching conference 2020 is built on the success of the first edition, where we welcomed attendees from such countries as South Africa, New Zealand, Greece, Canada, Peru, the United Kingdom, and many others. Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback from the audience, we knew that we’ve created a must-attend event for those working in the fields of teaching and education.
See you in Budapest!
Paper Submission Deadline
15 February, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
23 December, 2019
Late Registration Deadline
25 February, 2020
teaching conferences 2020, Participation Opportunities
Be an oral presenter of the teaching conferences 2020 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the conference and show your research work to the audience throughout the teaching conferences 2020 days.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book with ISBN.
NETWORKINGAttending in education research conferences 2020 (RTECONF) will provide an opportunity to network and share thoughts on recent advances with other academics and experts in the same or similar fields.
Organizing Committee will offer the all education and teaching conference participants a city tour free of charge, so learn about Budapest’s vibrant past and present, with a friendly local guide.
education research conferences 2020, Topics
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Courseware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Budapest famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on March 06 _ 08 in lively Budapest.
PAPER PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITY
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The teaching conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-024-0. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.