The Success Story of RTECONF 2022
The International Conference on Research in Teaching and Education (RTECONF) will be returning in 2021, following the success of 2019 and 2020. Here are just a few highlights from the event:
- RTECONF was attended by academics, scholars, graduate and post-graduate students, researchers, and members of relevant research as well as non-profit organizations.
- The audience came from various parts of the world, including Finland, Thailand, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, United States, Portugal, Oman, Iran, Lebanon, Brazil, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and others
- The scientific committee of RTECONF had put together a stellar program, which featured presentations on such topics as the role of instructional design in music education, reforming educational policies, diversity in education, measuring precision in computerized adaptive testing, and many others.
- The keynote presentation was given by Professor Kayali Fares on the important subject of digital transformation in education.
- The program of the event also featured a free guided tour of Vienna. Each attendee got a chance to explore this beautiful and historic city and admire its architecture.
2022 edition promises to be even bigger and better. We hope to see many new faces and welcome returning attendees. Grab your pass now!
|Prof. Anka Jurčević Lozančić||Mutual relations among personal, social and organizational factors in the process of education||University of Zagreb, Faculty of Teacher Education, Croatia|
|Prof. Khalid Adnane||Development, Sustainable Development Goals And Intercultural Mediation||Université de Sherbooke, Canada|
|Dr. Jesús Luis Alcalá Recuero||Motivation Profile of Education Degree Students in English Language Learning||Universidad Francisco de Vitoria, Spain|
|Dr. Aysha Alshamsi||Exploring Equity in Online Assessment: A Qualitative Case Study||Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates|
|Dr. Shaimaa Alkhuly||The Effect of Wordcloud Based Programming On Developing Critical Discourse Analysis||Language and Translation College, Egypt|
|Dr. Maria Gregoria Robles Concepcion||Impact of Digital Learning Platforms in Enhancing Learner Engagement and Personalized Learning in a Hybrid Learning Course||Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates|
|Dr. Maisoun Alzankawi||English Language Teachers’ Perceptions of PAAET’s Professional Development Programs: Implications on Guideline Formulation for Training Programs||The Public Authority for Applied Education & Training – PAAET, Kuwait|
|Dr. Kristen Robinson||Perceptions of the School-to-Prison Pipeline and the Educational Experiences of Formerly Incarcerated Black Males||Northcentral University, The United States|
|Dr. Diana Muela Bermejo||Beliefs and attitudes of pre-service elementary school teachers about nonfiction children’s literatur||University of Saragossa, Spain|
|Dr. Csaba Bognár||Lifelong learning and training requirements in counseling professions||University of Public Service Faculty of Public Governance and International Studies, Budapest, Hungary|
|Mr. Junxiang Lian||Utilization of Duolingo as A Supplementary Formative Assessment Tool in Primary Year 5 English Class||SJKC PIN MIN, Malaysia|
|Mr. Daisuke Kasai||A discussion of the digital transformation of workshop courses and a proposal of digital instructions for early learners utilizing a digital transformation designing method.||Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology, Japan|
|Mrs. Claudette AsgaraliSing-Ohlsson||“What is left when we remove our masks”? Examining the Impact of Covid-19 on Job Satisfaction, Engagement, and Dedication of Educators in Abu Dhabi||Higher Colleges of Technology, United Arab Emirates|
|Ms. Marilyn Pescasio||Competencies Developed by CHED for the GE Curriculum: Basis for the Development of Institutional Requirement Bible and Church (A Formative Evaluation-Students’ Perspectives)||De la Salle – College of Saint Benilde, Philippines|
|Ms. Melda Catarina||Aligning Creative Thinking Skills with Inquiry-Based Learning (IBL) in Primary Levels||Tunas Muda School Meruya, Indonesia|