Conference Keynote Speaker
Dr. Endrődy Orsolya
Prof. Ayedh Almohanna
I am a professor of EFL at King Khalid Military Academy – Department of Academic Studies-English Division. I obtained my MA in ELT from the University of Essex, UK, and my PhD in English Language-Education and Teaching Methods from the University of East Anglia, UK. My research interests are in the domain of second/foreign language learning and teaching, particularly teaching methods and its implications for teaching languages. Furthermore, I am interested in the domain of language attitudes and motivation, particularly ESL/ EFL students’ and teachers’ motivation and needs for learning and teaching English as a foreign/second language and its implications for curriculum development.
Dr. Maria Gregoria Concepcion
Dr. Maria Gregoria Concepcion is an Assistant Professor at Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE. Her main research interests focus on Applied Linguistics, Sociolinguistics, Blended Learning, Language Studies and Curriculum Design. She has presented her research at International Conferences and has published her papers in refereed journals. Dr. Concepcion is an ESL, TEFL, and ESP practitioner and a member of the Scientific Board of the Global Science Academy of Canada (GSAC).
Dr. Paul Joseph-Richard
Dr Joseph-Richard is a Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Ulster University Business School, Northern Ireland. He holds a PhD in Leadership Development and his research seeks to extend our understanding of programme evaluation, leader development, research-informed teaching, higher education pedagogy and learning analytics. Paul aims to build his research networks at this conference.
Dr. Lauren Coetzee
Lauren Coetzee is a South African Optometrist, based at the University of the Free State, Bloemfontein. Her clinical speciality is contact lens fitting on the irregular cornea and has research interests in higher education culture with elements of change management, leadership and wellness. She holds a PhD in Health Professions education.
Prof. Avraam Sachpatzidis
Prof Avraam Sachpatzidis is teaching I.T in Greece since 2004. He is an expert in Adult Education , he combines modern and creative thinking using I.T Technologies and his interests are Visual Literacy , Data Literacy and Adult E-learning. He is the author of 20+ articles in Greek Scientific Magazines.
Dr. James John Selwood
Jaime Selwood is an associate professor of English at the Institute for Foreign Language Research and Education at Hiroshima University in Japan. His main research centres upon Mobile-Learning with particular emphasis on podcasting and and the use of mobile devices as essential language-learning tools.
Dr. Hyewon Kim
Fall 2012-Present, Associate Professor Teacher Education, Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL 2003-Spring 2012, Director for Inquiry-Based Science and Technology Enrichment (InSTEP) Program/ Assistant Professor School of Education, DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Adem Kilicman, Universiti Putra Malaysia | UPM, Malaysia
- Lect. Joseph Bawa Yaro, Nasarawa State University Keffi, Nasarawa State, Nigeria
- Assoc. Prof. Dr Anas Hidayat, Islamic University of Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Muafi S.E., M.Si, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Indonesia
- Dr. Kiddinapillai Sanmuganathan, University of Jaffna, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
- Dr. Hinneh Kusi, University of Education, Winneba, Ghana
- Prof. Heba Mansour, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Assoc. Prof. Madona Mikeladze, Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, Georgia
- Dr. Chew Fong Peng, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Asst. Prof. Moaz Nagib Gharib, Dhofar University Oman, Oman
- Dr. Merle Talvik, Tallinn Health Care College, Estonia
- Professor Robyn Gillies, School of Education, The University of Queensland, Australia