June 2019, Vienna
History of First Round
The International Conference on Research in Teaching and Education (RTECONF) will be returning in 2020, following the success of the 2019 edition. It took place on the 21st-23rd of June, 2019 in Vienna, Austria. Here are just a few highlights from the event:
- RTECONF was attended by academics, scholars, graduate and post-graduate students, researchers, and members of relevant research as well as non-profit organizations.
- The audience came from various parts of the world, including Finland, Thailand, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, United States, Portugal, Oman, Iran, Lebanon, Brazil, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and others
- The scientific committee of RTECONF had put together a stellar program, which featured presentations on such topics as the role of instructional design in music education, reforming educational policies, diversity in education, measuring precision in computerized adaptive testing, and many others.
- The keynote presentation was given by Professor Kayali Fares on the important subject of the digital transformation in education.
- The program of the event also featured a free guided tour of Vienna. Each attendee got a chance to explore this beautiful and historic city and admire its architecture.
2020 edition promises to be even bigger and better. We hope to see many new faces and welcome returning attendees. Grab your pass now!